RiminiWellness 2023: the first Strategic Advisory Board
The 17th edition of RiminiWellness leads to the emergence of its first Strategic Advisory Board, a scientific board whose main goal will be to make the event, as well as a business opportunity, a real point of reference for the entire wellness industry.
The Strategic Advisory Board, coordinated by the strategic consultant of Wellness Culture Luigi Angelini, will involve various representatives of Italian universities, associations and companies, such as:
- Prof. Andrea Ermolao, General Secretary of Exercise is Medicine Italy;
- Andreas Paulsen, General Secretary EuropeActive;
- Prof. Claudio Stefanelli, President of the Department of Sciences for the Quality of Life - University of Bologna;
- Davide Campagna, Main Ambassador On Stage of RiminiWellness 2023;
- Manuel Mandelli, CEO of 24ORE Business School Spa;
- Arch. Matteo Gatto, Matteo Gatto and Associates.
There will be many opportunities to deepen the main themes of the wellness world, such as innovation, scientific development, education and business and job opportunities.
Furthermore, in particular thanks to the collaboration with 24ORE Business School, it will be possible to explore different aspects of the managerial, marketing and communication field, nowadays essential for the effective development of the sector.
To find out about all the activities present at the Fair, visit the 2023 events calendar.
Members of the Strategic Advisory Board
Prof. Andrea Ermolao
General Secretary of Exercise is Medicine Italy
General Secretary EuropeActive
Prof. Claudio Stefanelli President of the Department of Sciences for the Quality of Life - University of Bologna
Main Ambassador On Stage
CEO 24ORE Business School Spa
Arch. Matteo Gatto
Matteo Gatto e Associates