Everything you need to live the event to the fullest
- Exhibitors from A to Z: all the exhibitors attending the fair at hand. Easily discover in which Hall the stand that interests you the most is located and click on the "heart" button to add it to your favourites.
- Browsable Interactive Map: find the exhibitors with ease.
- Ticket: your digital ticket to enter the fair; generate a QR code that you can then use, instead of your business card, to share your contact information in the exhibitors' Halls.
- News from the exhibitors: find out what innovations and developments the exhibitors are presenting during the fair.
- Events program: all scheduled competitions, conferences, workshops, shows and demo. Filter the events by location and day, then save your favourites on the agenda in order to create a personalized program.
Download the app
Please contact our Helpdesk by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +39 0541 744555.
I'VE DOWNLOADED THE app TO TAKE PART IN RIMINIWELLNESS 2023 FOR THE FIRST TIME: HOW DO I SIGN UP?
To log into The RiminiWellness app, you only need to download it and then use the same email address and password that you use in the reserved area of the RiminiWellness website (the same credentials used to gain access to your ticket).
I DOWNLOADED THE APP FOR RIMINIWELLNESS 2022: ARE USER AND PASSWORD STILL VALID FOR LOGGING INTO RIMINIWELLNESS 2023?
Yes, the credentials used to sign up for the RiminiWellness 2022 app can also be used to register yourself on the RiminiWellness 2023 app.
I DOWNLOADED THE APP FOR RIMINIWELLNESS 2022, BUT I DON'T REMEMBER USER AND PASSWORD: HOW CAN I LOG INTO RIMINIWELLNESS 2023?
Download the app, enter the same email address used to register to the event and then click on "Continue". When it's time to enter the password, click on "Send me a magic link": you will receive an email to the email address indicated by you that will allow you to reset the password.
Would you like to exhibit at the next edition of riminiwellness, scheduled from 1 to 4 June 2023 at the Rimini Exhibition Centre?
For more information click here.