Who is a Buyer?
The Buyers’ Program is reserved to professional operators involved in the fitness sector that have decisional power in purchasing such as:
- Importers/Distributors of fitness equipment, supplements and sportswear;
- Owners/Director/Purchase Manager of gym chains (not single gym) who plans new openings and/or the replacement of fitness equipment/furniture/accessories;
- Purchase Managers of hotel chains/resort chains interested in purchasing fitness equipment;
- Real estate and hospitality sector Manager;
- Sport chains stores/Retailers of fitness equipment, supplements and sportswear.
Why to join the Buyer's Program?
Participating to the Buyers’ Program at RiminiWellness 2024 you’ll have the chance to:
Discover the latest trends in fitness and sports;
Meet representatives for all the biggest companies in the fitness universe (world’s leading fitness equipment, supplements and sportswear manufacturers) and have access to new exciting business opportunities;
Find new technologies, fitness equipment, furniture and accessories in the fitness sector (fitness equipment, supplements and sportswear);
Use the online platform service during the previous weeks to the events and search and contact the exhibitors in order to create your own schedule of appointments.
WHAT DOES THE PROGRAM INCLUDE?
Contribution to the accomodation
Airport transfer service (Bologna, Ancona and Rimini)
Daily shuttle service from hotels to the expo and back
Lunch at the expo
Access to the International Buyers Lounge including a wide range of services (cloakroom, computers, Wi-Fi, printers, photocopiers, bar, assistance)
B2B meetings with exhibitors bookable on the online platform