5 GOOD REASONS TO ATTEND
- To be active and responsible players in the restart of one of the sectors hardest hit by the restrictions imposed by the pandemic and fully capitalise on the first business relaunch opportunities.
- To get in contact with a huge public of professionals and enthusiasts, to establish new business relationships and consolidate existing ones.
- To present your new products and services to the entire sector, and boost your brand visibility.
- To discuss with professionals the new post-Covid scenarios and the new trends and developments in the entire sector.
To get to know all the new players, who, as happens after every major change, are opening new businesses in this sector.
DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENTS
Reserved services for professionals
- HOSPITALITY VILLAGE: The event’s VIP club
- BUSINESS LOUNGE and JOB & BREAKFAST HOUR: Areas reserved for professionals
- W-CONVENTION AREA: The best convention rooms and technology for doing business
- WELLNESS WITHOUT BOUNDARIES Business meetings and numerous initiatives with some of the most promising foreign markets
- BASIC SERVICES KIT: Everything necessary for success at the exhibition
- FAST LANE ACCESS: Special entrances, badges, and lines for professionals
- MEDIA COVERAGE: The best opportunities for high visibility
WARNING! Important information for Exhibitors
We hereby inform you that a certain company, called EVENT FAIR - The Exhibitors Index, with head office in Bratislava and branches in other parts of the world, is accustomed to sending exhibiting firms forms in which it asks companies to rectify their company data, for publication of adverts in the magazine Expo-Guide.
Completing and signing these forms, which contain the names of Italian expos and exhibition brands, exhibitors are required to pay a sum of 1,177.00 Euros per year.
As well as WE HAVE NOT AUTHORISED the aforesaid Company to use either our name or the brands connected with it, the aforementioned company has been warned and denounced to the Autorità Garante della Concorrenza e del Mercato (the Italian Competition Authority), which has imposed a sanction on it. In spite of this, the Company in question continues its illegitimate activity, ending forms, faxes and payment reminders.
Should you receive forms or proposals from EVENT FAIR - The Exhibitors Index, we suggest you pay the UTMOST ATTENTION to the contents of their communications, bearing in mind the above information.